Print | Provine Chapel
A limited edition print of Provine Chapel at Mississippi College and the oldest building on its campus. Completed in 1860 it didn't serve its purpose for long for the onset of the Civil War. During the war it was used as a hospital for the troops of US General Ulysses S. Grant. Historians believe that the lower level was used as a stable for the Union horses. Signed and numbered edition of 300.